Monday, November 19, 2012

better late than never

I haven't forgotten about this blog!  Life has just been a little crazy lately.  Nothing exciting.  Just every day busyness.

I plan to blog more actual blogs at a later date, but until then, here's a good Ivy quote (and a great example of a common occurrence in our house) for now:

Me: "Ivy, where's Milo?"
Ivy: "In the other room.  Eating a pencil."

And he was.  I got it from him before any major harm was done.  Although he was pretty ticked at me.

Also, this conversation occurred this morning:

I had just given Max his breakfast (super healthy chocolate donuts)....

Max: "Mom!  Mrs. Havens told me to say no to drugs."
Me: "Good, Max.  She's right."
Max: "So I can't eat these."
Me: "The donuts?"
Max: "Yeah!  Mrs. Havens said drugs are like candy, and they're bad for you.  And they'll make you sick.  So I should say no to these donuts."

Ah, if only I could stay away from chocolate using that mentality....

And now Milo is crying and Ivy has stacked three candles and an antique tea pot on our kitchen table.  I think I should probably go.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment